Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...

Oh Em Gee....things have been so crazy! Now that work is in full swing I am so busy! I never have time to get on the computer!! But the last couple of weeks have been busy. Labor Day weekend we went to watch fireworks, I celebrated my 24th birthday, Blaine got very sick, went to Abbey's 1st Birthday, Blaine spent the night off for the first time, Football season started (Go Gators), and we celebrated on the 1st Anniversary of my  18 year old cousin getting cancer (she is now cancer FREE)!! So here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks:

Fireworks, Labor Day 2011

Blaine's reaction to the fireworks!! LOL

Sweet Baby laughed out loud for the first time!! :)


Happy Birthday To Me!! Dinner at Olive Garden and a yummy Strawberry-Mango Margarita!!


My poor sick baby, I basically held him for 3 days! He did not want to be put down!! :(
Happy Birthday Abbey!

Wearing Mickey Mouse ears at Abbey's birthday!



Wearing his "Off to Grandma's" outfit, to go spend the night off for the first time!! :(

Football Season Started!! GO GATORS!!!!

Cancer Free Katie....doesn't get much better than that!! FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!!

Ok...sorry for the information overload, but I told you we have been busy! Oh and one more thing:

BLAINE HAS SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK!!!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for FINALLY updating!!! :) Yay for sleeping thru the night!!!!

    ReplyDelete