Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 3

Things are getting a little easier by this week...sleep is still a thing of the past, but easier nonetheless. We didn't have any Dr. Appt's this week, THANK GOODNESS. Because leaving the house is just way too difficult! So me and Blaine just hang out at the house all week. He is eating every 2 hours around the clock which is exhausting but I am getting pretty used to it. Dad comes home in the evening and helps so mom can get a little sleep. But then I let Dad go to bed at a decent hour because he has to get up to go to work every day...it's hard on me but he helps when he can. Usually from about 4:30 - 11 at night. I am still pumping which is very difficult to keep up with on top of feeding him every two hours.
Blaine at exactly 3 weeks old.
His umbilical cord fell out today.
Woo Hoo...now he can have a real bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment