Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 7

It is so hard to believe that my baby is 7 weeks old this week!! Time flies. Back to work in 1 week for this momma!! :( Not looking forward to that AT ALL.We went to meet the babysitter this week. I already know her, I was just taking Blaine to meet her and to go over everything. It was very bittersweet. I'm actually kinda jealous of her because she will spend more time during the day with him than I will. There will only be a few short hours left of the day by time I get off work and pick him up! :( Also I got strep throat this week, GREAT. I am still miserable, even after being on antibiotics for 3 days! I have never had strep before and had no idea it was this painful. Jeffrey stayed home with us on Thursday because I had extremely high fever and was just too sick to take care of Blaine.Thank goodness for my hubby! And we are still working on the sleep and schedule issue. For some reason Blaine is WIDE awake every day from 6 PM - 11PM and I don not want to be going to bed that late and still be feeding him 2 and 3 times a night when I go back to work, but that will probably happen!

Here is my big boy at 7 weeks old.
7 weeks and everybody is still happy and healthy! (for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment