Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 10

Wow....my baby is 2 1/2 months old!! Where in the world does the time go? I was telling my husband yesterday that it does not feel like we are new parents. I feel like I have know Blaine forever and that our lives have always been like this. It is the weirdest thing. Our little family were just meant for each other and our dynamic clicked instantly.

So anyways...this week was busy....

For starters we had to take Blaine to Jacksonville on Tuesday to see the pediatric cardiologist!!
We were up there for about 3 hours. Here are some pictures from our day...

This was Blaine and all his handsomeness in the waiting room. I was on the verge of throwing up at this point due to nerves.

Dad and Nakey Baby in the cold office waiting on the Dr.

 
EKG time!! :( Poor baby tried to hit the lady when she ripped off removed all the little sticky things.
So things went well and the final outcome was that Blaine has a small hole in his heart that should close up in no time and his murmur is just an "innocent" one. The doc said his murmur will most likely come and go and he should outgrow it by 2 or 3 years old!! So my boy is HEALTHY!!! (So thankful)

So the rest of the week was just as crazy, I was late 2 of the 3 days that I worked this week thanks to Blaine due to unforeseeable circumstances. On Wednesday Blaine wanted to eat at around 6:45 and I have to leave the house by 6:50 to be on time. And on Friday we had a little shit explosion accident right before we left the house....it was not pretty!!!! So, I was late again. Oh well, work is very understanding and these things just come with the territory of having a new baby.

We went and visited a friend on Thursday evening, Ella. Me and Ella's mom work together and were only a week apart pregnant. The babies ended up being 13 days apart. But what a wonderful experience to have someone to share pregnancies together. Nothing will bring two women closer together than that!! :) Here is Blaine and Ella hanging out enjoying each others company. They will be an "item" one day!!


Blaine fought sleep a little on Thursday night so we had to put him in his swing for him to finally slip off into dreamland!


After looking at this picture another picture of 5 day old Blaine sunning the window came to mind:


Look at the size difference....wow my little boy has grown!!!

So that's all for the week. Here we are 10 weeks in and we are all still happy and healthy and enjoying life to the fullest!! I love my family and it just bring tears to my eyes to think of it. My husband is wonderful to me and our son and Blaine is my greatest accomplishment!! I love him more with each passing day!!

10 weeks old and more handsome than ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment