Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 9

Ok...so LOTS has happened!! First off I went back to work this week!!! :( It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though!! I didn't even cry!! It is so nice to know that your baby is in good hands and you don't have to worry about him. I would have been a mess if I would have had to use a day care!! Private care is the way to go!! The peace of mind is WONDERFUL!! So work was good this week, exhausting, but good. And it is like Blaine knew I started working this week and he let momma get some sleep! :) He was on a wonderful schedule all week!! He would eat at 6:30 pm and be asleep in his crib by 7 and not wake up until 12 or 12:30 am. I would feed him, change him, and have him back in his crib by 1 am. Then he would sleep until around 5 am. Not too shabby for a 9 week old baby!! :) So yesterday Blaine had is 2 month checkup and I went and got a Mirena put in!! (no babies for us until we are ready) I am so glad I chose it, worry free for up to 5 years and there was no pain involved in getting it put it!! So back to Blaine, I swear they do shots at 2 months just to sabotage all your hard work at parenting and getting your baby on a schedule!!! He was not feeling too well after his shots yesterday and had a low grade fever (typical). He would not finish a bottle so he was eating less ounces and more often!! And I just got him to sleep tonight!!! So much for that 7:00 bed time!! Hopefully tomorrow we can get back to routine!! Also at the checkup the Dr. heard a heart murmur. They can be very common and cause no issues once so ever, but there is also a chance that a heart murmur can indicate a problem so we are off to the pediatric cardiologist on Tuesday! We are praying for good results and for just an innocent, common, heart murmur that he will outgrow! I will update yall on Tuesday!! :)

9 weeks old today!!

BTW....Mr. Blaine weighed 14 lbs 4 oz!!! He is in the 97%!!! My big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment